Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPTh)
- Philosophy and English Core/English Elective or Health care Science-Vocational stream only, passing out from recognized board under SCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent board.
- Student shall be medically fit.
- Student qualified in 10 + 2 Science examination or.
- The admission criteria given by statutory bodies are applicable from time to time. KA
Duration of course : – 4 Years & 6 months.
Admission Criteria :-
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on or before 31st Dec. of the year of admission.
- 10 + 2 class passed with Science (PCB) & English Core/English Elective with aggregate of 45% marks. (5% relaxation in marks for reserve category students)
- 10 + 2 passed out from recognized board under AISSCE / CBSE / ICSE / SSCE / HSCE or other equivalent board, 10 + 2 examination in Science conducted by National Institute of Open School.
- A candidate belonging to open category must have obtained not less than 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects taken together at the HSC or equivalent examination.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category must have obtained not less than 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects taken together at the HSC or equivalent examination.
- Candidate shall be medically fit.
- The common entrance test (CET) of that particular year as applicable.
- The National eligibility cum entrance test NEET for that year as applicable.
- The admission criteria are to be revised and followed as per norm of M.U.H.S., DMER and other statutory bodies from time to time.