Skills Development Programme
Objectives: To enable the physiotherapy students to:
- acquire necessary oral and written Communication Skills in English, essential for academic and professional success
- build up their vocabulary for better comprehension and presentation
- develop their personality by possessing Hard Skills and Soft Skills for better job opportunities
|Day & Date||Time||Topic||Resource Person|
|Thursday, 28/02/2019||9.00 – 11.00 am||Acquiring Communication and Soft Skills for Developing Personality||Prof. Satish Kulkarni|
|Tuesday,* 12/03/2019||11.00- 1.00 pm||Developing Listening Skills||Prof. Gitanjali Gitay|
|Wednesday 13/03/2019||9.00- 11.00 am||Developing Reading Skills||Dr. Shayonti Talwar|
|Thursday 14/03/2019||9.00- 11.00 am||Developing Speaking Skills||Prof. Pratibha Ghuge|
|Friday 15/03/2019||9.00- 11.00 am||Developing Writing Skills||Dr. Pranav Ratnaparkhi|
|Saturday 16/03/2019||9.00- 11.00 am||Building Up Vocabulary||Prof. Gitanjali Gitay|
|Monday 18/03/2019||9.00- 11.00 am||Presentation Skills||Prof. Ghanshyam Borate|
|Tuesday, 19/03/2019||9.00- 11.00 am||Preparing for Oral Tests/Vivas, Practical Examinations, Demonstrations, Case Studies, Interviews||Dr. Pranav Ratnaparkhi & Prof. Ghanshyam Borate|
Dr. Pranav Ratnaparkhi (Co-Coordinator) Prof. Satish Kulkarni (Coordinator) Dr. Basavraj Chandu (Principal) Resource Persons
- Prof. Satish Kulkarni –Emeritus Prof. R. H. Sapat College of Engineering, Nasik.
- Dr. Pranav Ratnaparkhi – Asst. Prof., Dept. of English, HPT Arts & RYK Science College, Nasik.
- Prof. Gitanjali Gitay- Asst. Prof., Dept. of English SMRK-BK-AK Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Nasik.
- Dr. Shayonti Talwar- Asst. Prof., Dept. of English RNC Arts, JDB Commerce & NSC Science College, Nasik Road.
- Prof. Ghanshyam Borate – Asst. Prof., Dept. of English, SDMSG Polytechnic College, Nasik Road